taoaxue123
Towarzyska dusza
Towarzyska dusza

Like in World of Warcraft Season of Discovery

02 mar 2024, 09:55

It was actually my experience in World of Warcraft Season of Discovery that made it easy to decide what deck themes I liked most. Staying with the classics concepts, I began by creating decks with classes that I knew well about like the priest and Paladin. What is the extent to which the capabilities from those World of Warcraft Season of Discovery classes' transfer to a game which includes move sets made exclusively of cards? According to Blizzard it's lots.

Like in World of Warcraft Season of Discovery, the priest class in World of Warcraft Season of Discovery has access to healing himself and his companions. As a priest, my primary goal was on playing defensively, controlling the health of my minions and adding buffs. My healing-focused style of play that I adopted was in line with the experiences I had during my time in World of Warcraft Season of Discovery, where I utilized the same skills of a priest to protect myself and my fellow players. Yes, hitting the key to cast the spell that has an area of effect Holy Nova in World of Warcraft Season of Discovery isn't identical to putting down the Holy Nova card in World of Warcraft Season of Discovery however it's effects from the spell the same in each game.

Healing was not the only option available Priests World of Warcraft Season of Discovery however, and the same holds with the priest character within World of Warcraft Season of Discovery. The possibility of constructing an Shadow deck that is focused on dealing damage is similar to the option to build a Shadow deck within World of Warcraft Season of Discovery. In keeping with World of Warcraft Season of Discovery lore, taking on Shadowform as a character in World of Warcraft Season of Discovery sacrifices healing abilities in exchange for damage-dealing abilities.

The availability of a myriad of healing spells led me to design an army of minions who would most benefit from my buffing and healingfocussed playstyle. This led to battles that felt like taking part in the World of Warcraft Season of Discovery dungeon raid. My priest would hide behind minions and taunts, heal wounded minions, and then buff the enemies minions whenever needed. In the end, I taken on the role of healer to assist in the larger objective of defeating the adversaries.

Wróć do „Przed Ciążą, czyli chcemy mieć dziecko”