Dragonborn
Noworodek Forumowy
Noworodek Forumowy

What is required to be a Dragon Slayer

25 sie 2021, 11:03

Again, I don't care about whether people do not agree with me. I don't care if others do not agree with me. The top players will realize that they've quit the safe zone. This delay is an added nuisance and has no value. Another reason for delays is when guards stop your vehicle, which is a further reason why you should not enter the new safe zone.

Runescape can issue appropriate warnings (e.g. Beware! You're about to be in a place with a high level monster! ), those can serve a useful purpose in getting the player's attention (the warnings can even be turned off). The new guards to the Runescape safe area are completely useless for players with level 60, and they are also an unnecessary, and new obstacle to running.

I was fishing in Musa Point, Karamja. A player approaches us and requests food. He was trying Dragon Slayer. He was helped by a dockhand who snared and cooked 22 lobsters. We asked him about his statistics as he was working. He said he was level 40 in strength, attack defense, ranged and magic, low 15 in prayer. He had a rune scimitar, an amulet of power, adamant platebody rune platelegs, an anti-dragonfire shield and boots from the Barbarian Village Dungeon.

I remember reading about att/str/def and what armor/food/supplies should you take. So I suggested to him to wear an (runefull) helmet if he was going up against Elvarg. The man was just looking forward to the fight against Elvarg. Therefore, I stopped fishing and was able to watch the fight.

(Aside. Here's how I beat Elvarg. It's not like I was particularly interested in Runescape and I certainly could've tried the Dragon Slayer Quest sooner than I did. Attack 41, Strength 55, Defense 45, prayer 43. Two potions of strength holy symbol. 26 lobsters. Longsword of Rune. Full rune helm. Chainbody of Rune. Rune platelegs. Regular boots. Safety gauntlets.

Cheap OSRS Gold, RS 2007 Gold & RS3 Gold | RSorder.com

Wróć do „Ogólnie o zdrowiu”