MMOgrfy
Noworodek Forumowy
Noworodek Forumowy

There's no way to stop from the Madden NFL 22 franchise

15 gru 2021, 07:39

Electronic Arts has acknowledged that there's an issue. There's an apparent fix being developed, but there's no timetable of when this fix is expected to be released. EA community manager Blueberry responded to a post on EA's official bug reporting forum, stating that they are working with the team developing the issue.

Since there are reports that show this bug goes back to at the very least Madden NFL 21 It's disappointing that it took this long to be resolved. At the very minimum it seems that EA will be paying more attention. There's no word on whether players will be able to get their saves back or if they'll need restart the process.

There's no way to stop from the Madden NFL 22 franchise glitch from occurring, as no one is sure what's causing it. It's happened on a variety of platforms, and has been reported on EA's official forums originating from players on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and both Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. Madden NFL 22 players should simply know that saves could be corrupted in Franchise mode. It's not often, but possible.

EA Blueberry says that the development team working on Madden NFL 22 is planning to launch a Title Update to that game on November. The fix isn't available in this update, however it's a possibility. You can expect news about the November update in the weeks to be.

The most recent Madden 22 patch has eliminated an ex-president who was in disrepute, previous Las Vegas Raiders head coach Jon Gruden from the game. Gruden was criticized and resigned as Coach of the Raiders last month when emails surfaced revealing racists and inappropriate language from the 58-year-old. The messages are from conversations he'd had between 2011-18.

Want to learn more about Madden 22 Coins at mmoexp.com

mereiz
Noworodek Forumowy
Noworodek Forumowy

-

29 cze 2022, 18:24

I wasnt aware of the Madden curse. Thats news to me.

I do know theres a Sports Illustrated curse, where if they put you or your team on the cover, they end up taking a total shit the following week.
That curse has been proven to be very real



Wróć do „Kącik dla rodziców”